More Electricity per Area than Conventional Solar Panels
Solar carports have quickly become a popular solar system for K-12 schools, municipalities, and corporate parking lots for reducing electricity costs and environmental impact. With area being a premium on these structures, Sunpreme’s high efficiency bi-facial modules produce more electricity than any other solar technology. The two-sided solar module produces clean electricity from the light reaching the top and reflecting from the bottom of the carport. Due to its all-glass construction, Sunpreme’s solar modules are rugged against wind, snow, hot, and humid environments. The sleek, transparent solar module gives any structure a visual statment of a preimum, clean energy system.
- Application: Carport Roof-Top
- Region: All Regions
- Module Type: GxB-300-370W, 60-72 Cell
- Patented,bi-facial, solar panels generates up to 22% efficiency (20W/sqft) with 20% additional power from the backside
- Double glass construction withstands windy conditions
- Frameless transparent design provides a high-end appearance
SUNPREME bi-facial panel generates up to 17% more energy yield than conventional (mono-facial) solar modules with improved temperature and backside performance.
- System Size: 10kW
- Commission Date: July 2013
- System Size: 9.6kW
- Commission Date: 2014