Tropical Island Application
More Electricity per Area than Conventional Solar Panels
The cost of electricity on tropical islands is among the highest in the world, exceeding $0.30/kWh in many cases. Sunpreme’s patented, bi-facial panel design produces the most electricity at the lowest costs, well below conventional electricity rates. Operating in some of the harshest wind and rain environments, Sunpreme’s frameless, dual-glass panel design is built to withstand salt-spray on coast area and extreme wind speeds over 185mph during tropical storms. Since area is a premium cost on island locations, Sunpreme panels produce the most electricity per area than conventional panels and are built with durability for tropical island applications.
- Application: Ground-Mount and Roof-Top
- Region: Tropical Islands, Coastal Locations
- Module Type: GxB-300-310W, 60 Cell
- Patented, bi-facial, solar panels generates up to 20% additional power from the backside
- Certified for salt air environments on tropical locations
- Designed for 185 mph wind speed and Fire Class A
Sunpreme bi-facial panel generates up to 17% more energy than conventional (mono-facial) solar modules with improved temperature and backside performance.
- System Size: 114 kW
- Commission Date: July 2015
- Type: Ground-Mount
- System Size: 28 kW
- Commission Date: August 2013
- Type: Roof-Top